While I wouldn’t call myself a hardcore rocker I have been known to bang my head with the best of them, and I am a sucker for a heartfelt rock ballad. I’ll climb a stairway to heaven, sympathize with the devil, and certainly won’t be fooled again. And while I may not be bad to the bone, just like the most girlie girls, I like to take a walk on the wild side every now and again. Especially when it comes to fashion. Seems that rocker chic is one trend that never really goes out of style which is great for those times when I want to give my back in black uniform even more of an edge. Here, five pieces to help us all release our inner rock star in style.
1. The Wink Skull Tank: A good head on your shoulders is one thing, but a stylish skull and cross bones across your chest is the ultimate salute to those who rock. This gray tank with an of-the-moment mint green skull is a modern take on a rock classic. Wear this with skinny black jeans, denim cut offs or even a long black skirt.
2. Kelly Killoren Bensimon Cuff: Heavy metal never looked so heavenly as this rocker chic bangle. The yellow and gray leather are are an unexpected pairing to the rhinestone and chain detail, and the lighter hues make it the perfect piece to bring a little bad ass to your whites and brights of summer.
3. Rebecca Minkoff Rocker Crossbody Bag: Sleek, chic and totally edgy this studded and spiked beauty can single-handedly turn even your tamest ensembles into something wild.
4. Ash Black Marilyn Wedge: These wicked wedges are the the perfect shoe to pair with your sexiest LBD, black leggings or your sassiest shorts. The high heel gives you star presence while the platform wedge allows you to comfortably shake it all night long.
5. Belle Noel Glam Rock Ring: Spikes and crystals encased in gold hardware give this ring a fierce and feminine vibe. Whether you wear this alone or as part of a hard core jewelry ensemble, this statement piece is sure to stand out.