Beware of the Ides of March. That is for March 15th, DVF is coming to the GAP and you’d better have your pocket book ready. DVF known as a fashion forerunner and celeb favorite, is taking her innovative ideas and designing a children’s line. So for all of those fashionistas, DVF s taking the high chair set by storm. Does this mean more collaborations are to come for the GAP? Will the GAP be the new H&M? Hmm….
3. Beige Trench- Theory, Black Shiny Leggings- Skweeze Couture , Black Long Sleeve Scoop Neck- JCrew, Air King Stainless Watch- Rolex, Evil Eye Wrap Bracelet, Red and Gold Knot Bracelet- Masion 24, Necklaces and Pinky Ring- Helen Ficalora
4. Blue Button Down- Gap, Red and Gold Knot Bracelet- Masion 24, Necklaces and Pinky Ring- Helen Ficalora
5. Green Shirt- Geminola, Black Blazer- Rogan, Red and Gold Knot Bracelet- Masion 24, Necklaces and Pinky Ring- Helen Ficalora
6. Navy and Purple “Kisses” Dress- Jill Stuart, Hot Pink- Manolo Blahnik
7. White Eyelet Buttondown- BCBG, Red and Gold Knot Bracelet- Masion 24 , Necklaces and Pinky Ring- Helen Ficalora
I was invited to go to a few fashion shows at the Mercedes Benz Fashion week at the new location at Lincoln Center. I have always been intrigued by fashion, but I also love the European aesthetic of mixing it up with expensive luxury items and great items from the Gap. Yes, I am Gap obsessed lately. Its everything I love, tight hot jeans and easy menswear inspired that give you a look that says you’ve traveled somewhere amazing. From black magic skinny trousers to cropped jeans, Gap fits all types of women. They even have cool wax canvas bags that are so cool and durable, and their metallic ballet flats are straight off a ballerina.
Good taste doesn’t have to have a high ticket price.
The Metand Gap are celebrating the most beautiful American women in the world. From the Gibson girl of the late 1800s to the rockin’ flapper girl of the 20s, the American woman has evolved. She wore a corset swimming, she votes, she’s every skin color, she’s smart, and she’s sexy.
I am so flattered to be recognized so many different publications. Here are some out takes and final picture from the Supermodels Unlimited “Most Beautiful Edition” shoot that happened in November of 2009.
Just last week I was asked by BE Magazine to shoot the cover and a six page spread! I am so thankful to have these opportunities. Here are a few unedited “behind the scenes” pictures that Jessie snapped.